Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flying South

December and January is such a wonderful time of year, not just because of the weather and festivities but also cause of the migratory pattern of friends. They invariably land in Singara Chennai , especially one little duck that manages to squeeze in an India trip every winter!

As she left back to the US, I thought I’d give her something to remind her of India and maybe make her homesick enough to visit more frequently. (She'd deny needing reminders, but she doesn't realize that her husband and she are more 'American' than they're willing to admit!) She had asked me to make three photo frames for her (5” X 7”) to place her brother’s, her sister’s and her wedding pictures in. I wanted to make something that looked ethnic.  Here’s what I made for her since she told me she had an entire wall to spare!


                                       

2 comments:

  1. Thanks becky, you are the best! Can't wait to put it up my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Ani! You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete